BUGATTI AUTOMOBILES S.A.S. is a company registered in France (Company Registration Number: 433 873 437, VAT Number: FR 21433873437).
Below we provide a statement of the personal data (hereinafter referred to as “personal data”) that BUGATTI AUTOMOBILES S.A.S (hereinafter referred to as “BUGATTI”), as data controller, and through the website you are visiting available at https://newsroom.bugatti (hereinafter referred to as “website”), collects, uses and shares in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as „GDPR”) and the French data protection law n° 78-17 on information technology, data files and civil liberties (hereinafter referred to as the “French DPL”).
A. Type of personal data collected
Particularly, BUGATTI is collecting personal data:
- When you fill in the form at https://newsroom.bugatti/en/account/register
The sections of the collection form that are not indicated as optional are compulsory. Failure to provide such data or objection to their collection and use will render the answer to your questions / requests impossible.
- When you post content on the social networks, which could include the personal data that you provide directly on these social networks and which are managed independently by third parties such as Facebook, Twitter, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "social networks"). Content can include the images, comments, sentences associated to the aim of the website, and any other information that you design and display on the social networks dedicated to the products of the various brands of the website, BUGATTI, including any picture you possibly provide.
B. Data processing purposes
BUGATTI is processing the personal data given above for the following purposes:
- In order to provide you with requested information following your questions and/or requests related to customer service, financial service, historical models, license, lifestyle, media and sales inquiries, and may contact you by the contact detail(s) provided, based on the legitimate interests of BUGATTI to answer the requests / questions;
- In order to conduct research, analysis, modelling, product or service improvement, based on legitimate interests of BUGATTI for business /marketing activities;
- For the management of the activities related to your use of the website, including the displaying of the content on the social networks dedicated to the products of BUGATTI based on the legitimate interests of BUGATTI to know more about its clients / prospects and in order to answer the questions / requests on the social networks.
C. Data retention
Your personal data will be retained for no longer than necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are collected. To determine the data retention period of your data, we will especially use the following criteria:
- Where you contact us for a request/question, we keep your personal data for the duration needed for the processing of your request/questions;
- In order to manage the activities related to the use of the website, including the display of your content on the social networks, we keep your personal data for the duration necessary for the provision of the service you asked.
- maximum 13 months for the duration of the validity of the consent to cookies.
D. Disclosure of your personal data
All your personal data is confidential and will only be accessible, on a need-to-know basis, to duly authorized personnel of BUGATTI working in the sales and marketing services.
We may also communicate your personal data to our service providers, especially for our email service.
The personal data may be transferred to third countries, including in countries which do not have the same level of protection of personal data as in the EEA. Data transfers to these service providers such as analytic and search engines providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our website, advertisers and advertising networks and marketing agencies in order that they may select and provide you with information that may be of interest to you about BUGATTI, are secured through appropriate contractual guarantees such as the EU Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses.
We use a range of appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard access to and use of your personal data and to ensure it retains its integrity and availability. This includes structured access controls to systems, network protection, intrusion detection, physical access controls and staff training.
F. Data subjects rights
In accordance with the GDPR and the French DPL, you benefit from a right to request access to, rectification, erasure of your personal data and restriction of processing and to object to processing as well as the right to withdraw your consent at any time and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
You can exercise your right by contacting the Sales or Customer Service department at the following contact details by justifying your identity:
BUGATTI AUTOMOBILES S.A.S.
1, Château Saint Jean